Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 3 November 2017

Crafting with friends challenge



We our back with Team B challenge 

This time our sponsor is

Ppinky Dolls

Here is my sweet card


This is the cute Christmas Angel.

So I have kept the colours very muted. She been coloured with copcis in the skin tones with a pop of purple & green. Cut out & matted on to a gold layer. This is on to dollies in cream & then a snowflake pattern paper. My other extras are the die cut gold trees,snowflakes,Star & the stamped sentiment.

This is a pretty Christmas card for any age.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE

4 comments:

Alex said...

Cute card. I love all the die cuts you used. Great project.


Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next year again.

Your card would fits our theme at Do-Al(l) Kreatives, too. Would love to see you there again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#43 –Christmas is coming}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#11 – Pre Christmas Session }
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#11 – Zooanimals}
Alex' Kreative Seite

NanaConnie said...

This is incredibly beautiful, Tracey! Love your gold and white combo. Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes/Angels" challenge at QKR Stampede this week.
NanaConnie DT

Dorothy S said...

This is so pretty. I really like the soft, delicate look achieved with the colors and design elements. Thanks for joining us at the Anything goes (option - Angels) challenge at QKR stampede this week. Dorothy S, DT member

Anila Dikay said...

Cute card
Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket challenges
Anila DT